Click to Home

Go To Search
Billing Questions
The Phone Connection
Billing Inquiry

  • Did You know that The Phone Connection offers paperless billing?  To sign up please complete a Billing Inquiry using the email address you would like your bills sent to and put paperless billing in the subject box. 
  • For questions about your invoice or statement, please complete submit a billing inquiry and allow 48 hours for a response. If you prefer, you can call (785) 776-4429, option four.

For questions or concerns about your AT&T bill, please call 1-800-559-7928.

How to Handle Cramming or Slamming Charges

If there is an unauthorized third party billing on your AT&T bill, you should:

  1. Contact the company in question to cancel the service and dispute the bill.  Their direct number can be found either on the front summary page of your bill or directly above the charges in question.
  2. Contact AT&T to notify them that you have been the victim of cramming or slamming, place the incorrect charges in dispute, and have your next two bills proactive monitored.
  3. If the company in question will not stop charging you, credit back unauthorized charges, or otherwise behaves against FCC standards please file a formal complaint with the KCC at

Toll Free: 800-456-5503